Subject: Re: [emergency] Do we know status of telecons?

EM-TC Members,

As many of you know, we had trouble with our conference bridge last
week.  Unysis had to disable it to get the hackers off the
line.  Meanwhile, they found that the TC member who set this up for us is
no longer with the company.  They are looking into providing this service
for us again, as they are still OASIS members and interested in supporting
the efforts or our TC.  However, as of now, we do not have a call-in number
and access code.  Tom Merkle is also working on a possibility of providing
this at least temporarily through Lockheed.  If there is anyone else that
can provide this service, I would be happy to hear from you.  We will let
you know as soon as a conference line is available.

For the future, please be sure not to email the conference number and pass
code.  Kon showed us all how easy it is to gain access.  When a new number
is available, it will be posted on the OASIS web site which is password
protected.

Thanks for you patience,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC