Subject: FOSE - Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)

Friends,

The FOSE trade show (www.fose.com) will be held in Washington, DC at the
Convention Center April 4-7.  There will be an interoperability
demonstration of the OASIS Standard, the Common Alerting Protocol, CAP 1.0
in Booth 3041.  This is the standard approved a year ago that came out of
the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee for alert and warning
that is gaining acceptance and use throughout the world.

Attached to this email is a FREE pass that will allow you access to the
exhibit floor from the hours of 10-4 on the show days.  There is also a
brief write up about CAP and OASIS.  A detailed description of the
demonstration will be provided on site.

I look forward to seeing you at the show.  If you have any questions, you
can reach me at my office number below on Monday or on my cell phone from
Tuesday-Friday (256-694-8702)

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager