Subject: Telecon bridge

The IF-SC and EM-TC meetings scheduled for tomorrow will not occur without
a call-in and access number.  As far as I know we still do not have a
definite from anyone that can provide the access bridge long term.  I will
be traveling to and participating in the FOSE trade show Interop Demo
tomorrow and will not be available for telecons scheduled 4/5/05
anyway.  However, we have much work to do and need to get this worked
out.  Please let me or the chairs of the other SCs (Rex Brooks, Tom Merkle,
Carl Reed, Art Botterell) know if you can provide the conference
bridge.  Any of these chairs can update the information on the calendar for
the meetings.  Thanks, Elysa