Subject: Re: [emergency] Telecon bridge

Hi Elysa,

Perhaps you didn't receive all of Paul Embley's messages prior to
last week's EM Messages and Notification SC meeting, but we do have a
a telecon number and password, which can be accessed by going to the
EM-Msg SC page, clicking on the calendar and clicking on March 29
date and then clicking on the highlighted "Name"  category entry for
the details. We had more than enough for a regular TC quorum. It did
not occur to me that you were not aware of that although you were not
able to attend that meeting.

I am not going to provide the details here, nor am I going to add the
meeting today because, as I found out last week, unless you pay
special attention and UNCHECK the sharing box, the OASIS Kavi system
will automatically send out an email notice to the SC and/or TC,
which will then be searchable on Google or another search
engine,--the apparent mechanism by which our vandals got their
cookies at our expense two weeks ago.

I have the subscriber info, to start the meeting if Paul doesn't call
in, I will do that today so that no one else needs to make special
arrangements to get the meeting started.

On another note, I apologise again for not getting the minutes for
last week's SC meeting out, but I am still toiling away on the SWANS
work, but I will certainly get the minutes out before next Tuesday's
SC meeting.

Sorry. I sent out the subscriber info to Carl and Tom, but I also
didn't think to send it out to you. Been busy, if you can believe
that. Sheesh! I will forward that message to you separately, Elysa.

Ciao,
Rex