Subject: ebXML Registry 3.0

Hi Folks,

I know many of you are travelling but I wanted to remind you that the
OASIS ebXML Registry 3.0  specifications are up for an OASIS member vote
between April 15-April 30 2005.

The official announcement of the vote is at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200504/msg00011.html

A high level overview of ebXML Registry 3.0 specifications and its new
features may be found at:

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2005-02-14-a.html (Cover pages article
detailing new functionality in version 3.0)

I would be grateful for your vote to approve ebXML Registry 3.0
specifications as an OASIS standard.

Thank you for your enduring support of the work of the OASIS ebXML
Registry TC.

carl

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC