Subject: Mike Daconta's DRM Presentation

Title: Mike Daconta's DRM Presentation
Hi Folks,

Here is the url for Michael Daconta's Powerpoint Presentation that I mentioned in our meeting today, and I hope he has some time to speak to us on it so that we can take it into consideration on our work on EDXL  and the EDXL Distribution component.

http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/Expedition_Workshop/2005-05-17_BuildingDiscernmentAcrossCommunitiesSeeingThroughComplexityTogether/Daconta_DRM_Evolution_2005_05_17.ppt

I think it will give us a better understanding of the overall environment, and messaging in particular with regard to integrating EDXL with the DRM and the EDXL Distribution component as a tool to allow both optimization of distribution and aggregation of data in a way that serves improving the overall response efforts of all entities involved.

Ciao,