Subject: Re: [emergency] Lowest Confidentiality

On Jun 7, 2005, at 6/7/05 10:24 PM, Renato Iannella wrote:
> Q1: How do you determine this value if the content messages use
> different confidentiality codes?

It's a good question, but again, I fear, one that's not really within
our purview.  This sort of question arises a lot at the boundaries
between different classification schemes, and usually results in the
creation of more or less elaborate truth tables.

Also, as I understand it, the chief purpose of this element was to
handle cases where the sensitivity of the information within the
message, taken together, actually exceeded that of any of the
individual elements.  Again, that's a matter of policy... we're just
trying to provide a way for the resulting choices to be expressed.

- Art