Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL/CAP Survey

Thanks, Michael.  Your DRM briefing yesterday was very helpful, at
least for me, and I think we're all looking forward to helping you
with NIEM any way we can.  Looking forward to your visit on our
conference call.

(TC- would there be any interest in my implementing a VNC reflector
so we could do the shared-screen thing?)

- Art

PS - In the warning-systems space we're already seeing requirements
for CAP coming out of Florida, California and Washington and some
local jurisdictions, too.  So it seems like uptake of specific
standards into RFPs can happen relatively quickly, at least in areas
where there's money for system upgrades.