Subject: Re: [emergency] Re: Circle and Polygon

On Jun 17, 2005, at 6/17/05 1:00 PM, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> Please respond to the requirement to enable alternative CRSs
> as needed.

With all due respect, Claude, there's a difference between a
suggestion and a requirement.  The requirements for CAP and for EDXL
were considered at some length and adopted by this TC... and
supporting alternate CRSs isn't among them.  (And we did go over this
material at some length back during the CAP 1.0 deliberations.)

And I don't think anyone's credentials have been questioned here.
We've all seen what happens when issue discussions deteriorate into
ad-hominem, and I hope and believe that we're all making a special
effort to stick to the facts and leave opinions and speculation about
other folks' motives to one side.

- Art