Subject: updated charter

Hi everyone,

  Elysa reminded me that the charter approved back in February still isn't available on the website. That's being taken care of, but in the meantime here's the file for reference. It's my understanding that the TC is considering a revamping of the subcommittee structure. Subcommittees are always at the TC's discretion, as long as they fall within scope of the charter.

Regards,

Mary

EMTC_Charter with corrections.doc