Subject: Re: [emergency] URN namespace for EDXL

Since these are internal fixed enumerations, seems like they're
already scoped by the namespacing of the schema... so making them
longer wouldn't seem to make them any more unique.  That's as opposed
to the "external" vocabularies we're contemplating for other fields.

(And in that latter case I'm not sure we'll be able to enforce any
particular format on the various list managers, although presumably
identifying URNs and maybe URIs can be assigned to the lists as a
whole, which seems to amount to the same thing.)

I do, however, think we need to start using the OASIS URN for
namespacing our schemas... since a URI seems unavoidably to be
assumed to be a schema location.

- Art