Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP alerts as a Web Feature Service

Title: Re: [emergency] CAP alerts as a Web Feature Service
I don't have one built, but I can immediately put one to use, so I would be more than willing to help and include it in the pilot a group of small businesses are building this summer based on the the January Chlorine Tank Car Derailment Incident in Graniteville, South Carolina, The presentation for this was well received at the June 13 Data Reference Model Public Forum

http://web-services.gov/SWANS-DRM050613v6.1.ppt

Even though it is not exactly a small business, we are also working with Oracle on this, using the soon-to-be-released 10g R2 with its RDF Data Model which was also shown at the event noted above

http://web-services.gov/DRMOracle06132005.ppt

We will, in fact probably be using components from most of the presentations from that event

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DataReferenceModelPublicForum_2005_06_13

as well as some of our own, especially in the realm of Sensors with heavy emphasis on building the Common Operational Environment long envisioned by our GIS/Geospatial SC.

Would you be interested in including a CAP v1.1 WFS as well?

Ciao,
Rex