Subject: Comment

I posted a comment on the TC comment page for CAP 1.1 that the revision
history needed to be updated.  However, there isn't really a good facility
for attachments there.  So, attached to this email is the revision history
I suggest.  This is no different from the one I sent out several weeks ago
and didn't get any notes back.  I trust it is at the proper level of
detail.  Elysa

Revision Table updates.doc