Subject: Re: [emergency] Weather to CAP 1.1

Cool - any different from the KET-type EMWIN feeds, besides being CAP
1.1 (I see some extra fields in there)?

On a related note, it is unfortunate that the NWS has chosen to embrace
proprietary and obsolete modulation technology for the next-gen EMWIN
system vs.  DVB-S like the rest of the world.

Cheers
Kon