Subject: RE: [emergency] update for EDXL DE xsd and Sample xml

I loaded your XSD.  Xray liked it.

I loaded your sample message.  Xray said it was not valid according to
your XSD.  I have attached the screen shot.  Offending location was line
the end of line 90 or beginning of line 91 ( between the 2 lines
exerpted below):

		<namespacedXMLcontent
xmlns:cap1.0="http://www.incident.com/cap/1.0";>
				<cap1.0:alert
xmlns="http://www.incident.com/cap/1.0";>

I have a freeware validator, so it might be my validator, but then so do
a lot of other folks.

R/s

Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Memorial Institute
540-288-5611 (office)
703-869-6241 (cell)
"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who
gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman