Subject: RE: [emergency] update for EDXL DE xsd and Sample xml

I loaded the schema in EDIFIX. It uses Xerces for validation. No errors were
reported. It doesn't validate instance documents but it does create them
from the schema. If someone has a compare tool, they can easily find any
differences. I didn't take the time to key in Dave's sample data to produce
a realistic example.

Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellis, David [mailto:dellis@sandia.gov]
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:31 PM
To: Michelle Raymond; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Ellis, David

EMTC

I have added to my Radiation Example and also done some addition work on the
schema.  I would appreciate everyone with an XML validation tool to examine
them both in detail.  I created them with my Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Beta 2 software.  I used it because the production Visual Studio 2003 will
element it validated but was obviously an artifact of the older Microsoft
software.  I am also no expert of XML schema and would still like to provide
flexibility in the EDXLDistribution schema for include namespaces for
validating <ContentObject> XML and wrapping the contents of
<namespacedXMLcontent> with encryption and signature capability.

Please review this and let me know what your tools determine.

David E. Ellis
Information Management Architect
(505) 844-6697