Subject: EM-TC EDXL-DE CD Process - Formal Objection

Elysa, I did not wish to get to this point, but I don't seem to have
much choice now given the
speed at which this is moving.

I would like to formally register my objection to the current CD
process.

Firstly, my requests for clarifications on the process, in particular
why the "Data Model" [1] (dated 2 May 2005)
version of the draft was used instead of the latter "Information
Model" draft [2][3] (dated 20 June 2005) have
all gone unanswered [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9].

Second, the minutes of the meeting held on 14 July 2005 [10] in which