Subject: Groups - EDXL_DE_Spec_v0.2.html (EDXL_DE_Spec_v0.2.html) uploaded

The document named EDXL_DE_Spec_v0.2.html (EDXL_DE_Spec_v0.2.html) has been
submitted by Michelle Raymond to the OASIS Emergency Management TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Modifications:
-Added content to Header Keywords sub-section
-Added content to Section 2.3 Use Scenarios
-Modified content to Section 1.2 History
-Matched type of  to that in schema (xsd:string)
-Fixed some typos and spelling issues
-Reformatted the Appendix C: Schema to fit the screen
-Added To Do reminders into the document
-Added Appendix D: Revisions, but did not properly fill it in
Note: I recieved a new sample from Dave Ellis, and will get it into v0.3
before our meeting
Note: I'll review all the editorial suggestions and typo lists and address
those as well in v0.3

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=14098

Download Document: