Subject: Re: [emergency] usage scenarios

It could be changed to an image taken from the video clip if that
fits better and doesn't run into the issues discussed here. I didn't
intend this to be a big payload, and in fact, the image makes more
sense, except that it requires more preprocessing than a clip of a
couple of seconds, which doesn't need to be converted from an mpeg
frame to jpeg or png--just long enough to be recognizable and give
the viewer an immediate picture of the situation.

However, Kon's considerations are valid, so since what we need is
non-xml content, an image, regardless of how it is obtained or where
it comes from is all we need.