Subject: Countermeasures for Epidemic of Congressional Ignorance?

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse the inept and mangled metaphors, but I think I have a
concussion from being hit by this um, fiscal responsibility?

I note this with considerable dismay since it looks a lot like we
suddenly discovered that we are hemorrhaging from a leg so we are
going to amputate our right arm as if we could somehow save the blood
in that arm or keep it from flowing out our gashed leg. Let's ignore
how much work that arm could do, for things like, well, tying a
tourniquet around the wound from which we are actually bleeding?

http://fcw.com/article90814-09-16-05-Web&newsletter%3Dyes

Better idea. Let's rescind the minimum wage and hire all those
displaced refugees, oops, no, they're called.... what was it? Ah yes,
evacuees. How much more civilized can you get? I never thought
ignorance was contagious till now.