Subject: RE: [emergency] Face to Face

Title: RE: [emergency] Face to Face
You rock!!!

From: Tom Merkle [mailto:TMerkle@capwin.org]
Sent: Thu 9/22/2005 5:58 PM
To: Elysa Jones; Aymond, Patti; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Tom Jacobs

We have a nice sized conference room that can handle 24 people, plus
full projection capabilities, and conference phone. Marriott Greenbelt
hotel is next door. Plenty of free parking at our facility. We are right
off the beltway (see attached map). Greenline Greenbelt metro stop is
five minute ride away. I can shuttle people to & from the metro stop.
There is a deli located in the building next to us that is good and
inexpensive.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org