Subject: RE: [emergency] Congratulations!

As the Army folks would say Hoo-ah!!!

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Mon 10/3/2005 9:40 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Congratulations!

To Elysa and Committee Members -

  Thanks for your dedicated efforts to make CAP v1.1 an OASIS Standard! I sent out the official announcement a short while ago, but wanted to extend my personal thanks and congratulations to each and every one of you.

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration
phone: 603.232.9090
cell: 603.557.7985

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.ieminc.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html