Subject: RE: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting - What up with the conference line

I just checked it, and it has changed to Netspoke, which is an
entirely different carrier, so we know it should not be related to
anything we could have initiated. It is rather odd for an 866, 888 or
800 number to be taken over by another entire operating company since
those come as blocks of numbers and I believe that the actual service
we were using was arranged by Unisys, if I remember correctly.

Ciao,
Rex