Subject: RE: [emergency] EM-TC F2F Meeting 10/19/05 - 8-5 EDT

I'm getting a busy signal for both teleconference numbers.
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:47 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] EM-TC F2F Meeting 10/19/05 - 8-5 EDT

EM-TC Members,

I have the following participants listed for the face to face meeting
tomorrow.  If there is a "?" by your name, I don't have an email
confirmation and need to know if you want to have a deli lunch brought in
for $10.  Please let me know as I must present the number before our meeting
in the morning.

Elysa Jones
Julia Ridgley
Rex Brooks
Rich Vandame
Tim Grapes
Lee Tincher
Gary Ham (?)
Patti Aymond
Sukumar Dwarkanath (?)

Joining by phone at least part of the time:
Art Botterell
Dave Ellis
Sylvia Webb

If anyone else is planning to be here, please let me know so we can be
prepared.  When you arrive at the facility, go to the 3rd floor.  At the
CapWIN suite, you will sign in and be provided a badge that will give you
access to the suite for the day.  You will need to wear the lanyard/badge
while in the facility.        I went over there this afternoon and the
accommodations will work nicely for our meeting.

If there is a problem getting in on the provided number tomorrow, call me on
my cell phone at 256-694-8702.  They had a hardware problem with their
system today but is expecting it to be up by morning.

Looking forward to seeing you all and getting much accomplished tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager