Subject: Executive Order on Info-Sharing

Hi Folks,
http://fcw.com/article91216-10-27-05-Web&newsletter%3Dyes

I thought I would pass this along to you all. There is also talk
during this political season that the Director of OMB has been tagged
to shore up the ship of state.

It would be really good if someone could get the word out that SICoP,
XMLCoP and we in OASIS have been working on the structure of
standards that will make this possible and secure at the same time.
It's time for the feds to start expanding participation in the
standards community. We here, KNOW it is not only possible but
necessary, and we need to get the feds to share the cost of building
these standards.

Also, because I have the flu, I will probably not be doing the many
things I wanted to do as soon as my time was freed up, at least not
today.

Ciao,