Subject: Special TC Meeting - TODAY 11/7/05 11-12 EST

Dear TC Members,

There will be a specially called meeting of the TC TODAY to review and
discuss the comments on the EDXL DE.  The IF-SC has been working hard over
the past several days to address each of these comments.  Thanks for all
the work that went on in the SC.  We must decide today if we are going to
submit the DE for an OASIS wide vote for ratification.  We need to review
the work done in the SC and decide on disposition of these comments.  In
order to submit this for approval and balloting, we must have a quorum of
voting members.  Please be available for this call if you can.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager