Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - EM-TC Special Meeting added

I may have to drop out early to catch a plane, but I will be there for
most of it on the conference bridge.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist
Bioterrorism Preparedness & Response

Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: ejones@warningsystems.com [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:03 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Groups - EM-TC Special Meeting added

Please respond to the list about your availability for this meeting
either
in person or via the conference bridge

 -- Mrs. Elysa Jones

EM-TC Special Meeting has been added by Mrs. Elysa Jones

Date:  Monday, 14 November 2005
Time:  09:00am - 11:00am ET

Event Description:
To be provided

Agenda:
Review/approve past meeting notes
Address questions/issues from list on EDXL-DE
Review EDXL-DE v1.0 Draft
Review timeline for EDXL-DE

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_i
d=8921

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.ieminc.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html