Subject: RE: [emergency] Call today

Thanks Tom,

Tim,

Sorry you can't make it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.  Just FYI, Kavi
did send out messages yesterday, one of which was about the meeting
itself, with the time and info, and the others concerned the various
files I uploaded to the Document Repository that detail the NIST
Content Standard Modeling and Testing tools I suggested that we use
from now on to ensure that we have our XML Schema work checked
against standard validators and for general assistance in naming and
modeling our standards in a way that is consistent with other
standards work.

Ciao,
Rex