Subject: RE: [emergency] other XML Schema questions

Renato,

Item's 2 and 4 below are errors. The schema should reflect what the Word
document specifies.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Renato Iannella [mailto:renato@nicta.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:00 PM
To: Emergency_Mgt_TC TC
Subject: [emergency] other XML Schema questions

Minor questions on the latest XML Schema [EDXL_DE_Schema_v2.1(2).xsd]

1 - There are no longer any enumerated values for the <distributionStatus>
element?
      (ie Actua,l Exercise etc..)

2 - Can the enumerated list for <distributionType> (ie Ack, Cancel,
Dispatch, Error, Report, Request, Response, Update) be confirmed as I have
seen/heard that this is a much smaller list now?

3 - The two sub-elements for <explicitAddress> are <explicitAddressScheme>
and <explicitAddressValue>.
       Can these be reduced to <scheme> and <value> and hence, reusable for
other potential elements??

4 - The <subdivision> element has a maxOccurs of "1" - but the specification
says that is may occur "multiple" ?

5 - In the <xmlContent> elements the namespace for elements is ##any but for
attributes is ##other?
      I suggest that they both be ##other. That is any Namespace, except
EDXL-DE. (Unless we want EDXL-DE messages
      inside EDXL-DE messages?)

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use
or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data
corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.