Subject: (Toll) Conference Number Available

Hi, everyone--

Following Rex's good advice, I selected a
"reservationless" number and code for
freeconference.com. As long as the ID is unique, we
should all be connected. The bridge number is in Iowa,
so there *will* be a long-distance charge. I
understand this is a burden to the group, but will at
least allow us to get the call started and (hopefully)
keep it short.

Dial-in number: 712-580-7700
Pass code: 62747227 (OASISCAP, as near as I can
figure)

Good luck,

Julia