Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: URL to proposed approach for geo-enabling RSS feeds

Interesting.  I like the offering of "pro" and "simple" options...
maybe we should consider trying to converge on something like the
"simple" versions in future work.  (I'm sure there are reasons the
full "pro" GML is necessary in GIS applications, but I'm not sure
they apply to our relatively narrow uses of geodata.)

Might the TC be interested in formalizing a standard for an Atom/RSS
feed format for CAP and/or EDXL content at this point?

- Art