Subject: EDXL-DE document edits

For some reason, my messages aren't getting posted when I email them to the list, so I'm going to try to resend this through the EM-TC website.

From earlier today:
During the meeting last Tuesday, I anticipated having some time this afternoon to look over the EDXL-DE spec, DOM, schema, and issues list to make necessary changes to the spec. We need to try to get this through the committee tomorrow in order to make the 12/7 ballot date.

I am dealing with an unexpected crisis with my son today, and I have no idea how long I will be tied up. It is possible that I will have time this afternoon/evening to work on the EDXL-DE spec, but it's not looking promising. If anyone else is available to get started on it, I'll try to take it over later today.

Patti