Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL-DE document edits

Hi Patti,

Just FYI, I received it the first time. I'd volunteer if I had the
time, but now I'm under the gun for an article I promised, and I have
a big, all-day, (AppServer plus bells and whistles) Oracle
installation tomorrow, so I may even be late for our EM-Msg SC
meeting. So first the article and then I'm getting ready for that
installation. However, while I can't promise, I'll see what I can do,
if any time opens up.

Ciao,
Rex