Subject: Re: [emergency] New Prospects for the New Year

Hi Eliot,

I hope this is an occasion from your viewpoint for congratulations
more than commiseration. I'm sure we all hope your path finds its way
back to working with us. Please make sure you send us your new email
address, at the least, so we can stay in touch. I guarantee some of
us of will be anxious to recruit you one way or another.

Best of luck,
Rex