Subject: FW: [emergency] Telecon Today

Title: [emergency] Telecon Today
Elysa

I plan to be on the call to discuss where we left off with the namespace attribute issues of the last call.

David E. Ellis
Information Management Architect
(505) 844-6697

From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Tue 12/27/2005 7:54 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Telecon Today

Please respond to this email if you will be available for an EM-TC meeting
today at 12:00 EST.  The IF-SC meeting has been cancelled.  However I would
like to discuss the status of the DE.  We need to be ready to ballot by Jan
7 in order to go to OASIS wide vote by the end of January.  If there are
some participants for the call today, I will get a conference line and
update the TC site with the call in information.  Thanks, Elysa