Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Some comments/thoughts on EDXL) DistributionElement, v. 1.0

Note, my somewhat flippant reply to Carl was penned before I read
this, and therefore is no reflection on these points, and I apologize
if my frivolity was inappropriate. Been one heckuva looonnnng holiday
day. While I would not insist on the changes I agree with, nor dig in
my heels on anything, period, I don't think that these changes rise
to the level where I would see a need for yet another 15-day comment
period if we added the ones we agree to after the upcoming 15-day
comment period.

Ciao,
Rex