Subject: Fwd: EIC's Next Meeting is Jan. 18 (Agenda Attached)

EM-TC Members,  I am forwarding below the announcement of the monthly EIC meeting.  The call-in details and address for the meeting are on the attached agenda if you are interested in joining the call or being present.  I will not attend this meeting in person but plan to call in for the TC report and DM update at least.  It was further noted during our call today that Tom Clarke will not be present to give the presentation on the National Center for State Courts.  That topic will be briefed by someone else.  Regards, Elysa

Subject: EIC's Next Meeting is Jan. 18  (Agenda Attached)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:07:54 -0500
From: "Charlee Hess" <chess@comcare.org>
To: <mwalton@eic.org>
Cc: "Charlee Hess" <chess@comcare.org>

Dear EIC Member,

Please find attached an Agenda for the next EIC meeting on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.  As you will see, we are entering the New Year under a full head of steam.  We will welcome your participation in discussing (and hopefully approving for transfer) the requirements for the Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) standard which represents the fifth standard we will have helped bring forward in less than three years!

We are also pleased that we will be joined by Tom Clarke, V.P., Research and Technology for the National Center for State Courts who will be presenting to us on the standards being developed to support the exchange of case files and criminal records information for the state court system.

Lastly, we will be discussing nominations and the process for this year's EIC Board elections.  Please join us either telephonically or in person.

Best regards,

Matt Walton
Chairman
Emergency Interoperability Consortium