Subject: Transmittal of HAVE requirements Documents

The following email was received from Matt Walton, Chairman of the
EIC.  The referenced documents have been uploaded to the documents section
of the TC site.  We will discuss this effort at the full TC meeting
scheduled for 2/7/06.  I have responded to Matt and the others that we
accept the documents and will consider them at our next meeting.  Regards,
Elysa