Subject: RE: [emergency] FW: Suggestion: Add incidentKeyword to contentObject

Hi Elysa and TC members,

  I wanted to clarify Elysa's timetable below. The TC is currently getting the document ready for a 15-day public review. This
review will be limited to only those items changed since the 60-day public review. Hence the need for a red-lined/change-marked
copy.

  Once the 15-day review is completed, the TC will need to consider any/all comments received and log them, along with their
disposition.

  The committee will then vote to a) approve as committee spec and b) submit for OASIS standard vote. That ballot will run for 7
days.

  Since standard submissions must be in by the 15th of the previous month, this timetable means that the earliest EDXL-DE can be
approved would be 30 April 2006.

Regards,

Mary