Subject: Next Meeting

Dear TC Members,
There will be no emergency meeting of the TC today.  We will have our next scheduled meeting on Tues 2/7/06 at 12:00 EST.  At that time we hope to complete the work on the DE submittal and final vote.  However, there are two issues on the list still available to discuss - one by Tim Grapes and one by Mark Carlson.  There is also the revision history that I am working on to submit for your approval.  Elysa