Subject: EDXL-DE Revision History and next steps

TC Members,

Please find the attached revision history for the EDXL-DE.  After much
consternation about just how to construct this, I decided to follow the
format of the CAP 1.1 revision history as to the headings but have used the
detail provided by Patti in her earlier summary.  It does not include
explicit contributors separate from the editor nor does it track the change
to the date of a particular issue/discussion/meeting.  However, there is
more detail than provided in the CAP 1.1 table.  Since the DE has not
become a specification yet, the terminology "Committee Draft r1" was used
for the document that incorporated all efforts prior to the first public
comment period and "Committee Draft r2" was used for the changes that
occurred since the 60-day public comment.  If you have any corrections or
recommended changes, get them to me ASAP.

I will set up a telecon for Tuesday (2/14/06) at 11:30 EST for our vote on
this document.  Let me know if this time does not work for you.  I can be
available anytime before 1pm EST for the meeting.

Patti, Could you please add the revision history as Appendix D with table
of contents updated to reflect the addition to the submittal documents and
re-post in the required formats?

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Engineering Program Manager
Warning Systems, Inc.

Revision History - EDXL-DE Committee Draft r2.doc