Subject: RE: [emergency] RE: EDXL-DE and misrepresentation in the market

Can we get some specifics so we can know what we are dealing with?  I know that Tim and I are always very careful to describe where the DE is in the process…

Thanks,

Lee

From: Tom Merkle [mailto:TMerkle@capwin.org]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:49 PM
To: Carl Reed OGC Account; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

I echo Carl's observations. This is occurring in two different market segments and is creating a major obstacle in trying to obtain consensus on the national level. We need to put a stop to this or we will spend many hours untangling the confusion.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org

Phone:          (301) 614-3720