Subject: RE: [emergency] RE: EDXL-DE and misrepresentation in the market

I would be willing to bet dimes to dollars that
this confusion is not originating with the TC or
TC members. It is either enthusiastic
practitioners who have heard that it is cllose
enough to use, and don't reali ze the harm they
do, to themselves as well as us, or else third
parties listening to some of us discuss the spec
and mistake a comment along that lines that "we
can start testing with it..." to mean that is
approved. If we know of names, we should take it
upon ourselve to educate those whose error is
causing this situation.

I, as well, have been holding off on implementing
a couple of projects until we have something we
can legitimately work with for testing, such as
the announcement of the 15-day public comment
period. Is there any word on what the hold up is
with that?