Subject: RE: [emergency] EDXL-DE Committee Draft

Hey Tim,
Yes, the next TC call is 3/9.  Whether we pull it now and make a change or
wait until another round we could still not get it to a final OASIS vote
until May given the calendar process requirements.  The Committee Draft has
to be to OASIS for 5 business days before going to 15 day review and must
be back from 15 day review, comments addressed, voted Committee
Specification and back to OASIS by the 15th of the month prior to the
ratification vote.  We are on a tight schedule for a vote the last 2 weeks
of April even if we receive no substantive comments.
Thanks for your input,
Elysa