Subject: EDXL-DE Usage

Elysa is having email trouble and asked me to post this for her:

To whom it may concern:

Warning Systems, Inc. has an application which consumes an EDXL 1.0
message
via our Java client to determine if there is an applicable CAP payload.
If
so, the CAP message containing alert and warning information is sent to
our
processor that activates EAS, DTMF/2-tone and our OnAlert radio
systems.

Elysa Jones
Engineering Program Manager
Warning Systems, Inc.