Subject: Re: [sia-pilot6] [emergency] EDXL-DE routing and valueListUrn

I do believe we need to develop some use cases with representative
distribution that can be published in an implementation guide.  This
concept will take a bit to catch on and examples seem to be the best
approach.  I would favor the start of an SC specifically focused on
implementation.  This would give a home for new members of the TC that will
need a bit of guidance as they learn the process. I plan to put this on the
agenda for our meeting tomorrow.

Regards,
Elysa