Subject: RE: [emergency] OASIS Symposium - May

Lee and I land on Monday at 5:35 and depart Friday at 12:45 – we’ll play Monday by ear.  Tuesday we’ll join you for lunch and can be available that evening if necessary.  We are available for all Wednesday and Thursday meetings.

Thanks,

Tim

From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 12:37 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] OASIS Symposium - May

Hello TC Members,

I have been working to secure meeting space for our TC to be able to have as much face to face time as possible for our technical work during the Symposium.  The possibilities are listed below.  I need for you to let me know which meetings you would be able to attend.  After this is determined, we will be able to firm up an agenda.

5/8 - Monday.  This is a travel day for most folks, however we will try to get the TC together in an informal way that evening.  When will you be arriving? and will you be available?
5/9 - Tuesday.
This is a full day for the symposium and we should plan to attend as a TC.  OASIS will reserve a table(s) for us to sit together for group discussions.  This ends at 5:45.  The hotel can provide us meeting space from 6-10pm.  Let me know if 1) you will join for lunch and 2) you will be available for the evening meeting.  Lunch is included in the registration fee if you are registered for the conference.  If you are not registered, you can arrange to pay for the lunch separately.
5/10 - Wednesday.  OASIS has already scheduled meeting space for us from 12-6 that includes lunch.  Participants are paying $30 for the space which includes the lunch.  Will you be attending this segment?  The hotel can also provide a meeting room for us from 8-12.  Will you be able to attend this segment?  Most of us on the call this week were willing to forego the symposium that morning in favor of our TC work.
5/11 - Thursday.  OASIS has already scheduled meeting space for us from 12-6 that includes lunch.  Participants are paying $30 for the space which includes the lunch.  Will you be attending this segment?  The hotel can also provide a meeting room for us from 8-12.  Will you be able to attend this segment?  Most of us on the call this week were willing to forego the symposium that morning in favor of our TC work.
5/12 - Friday. This is a travel day for most.  OASIS can provide space this whole day but several members of the TC cannot attend.  Do you want to me to reserve space for this?

Please provide me answers to these as soon as possible, so that I can secure space.
Looking forward to seeing you all in San Francisco!

Elysa, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
Warning Systems, Inc
256-880-8702 x102