Subject: Using Google Earth to Display CAP Alerts

At http://www.search.gov/cap/ge.ppt is a draft presentation
on my demo app: "Using Google Earth to Display CAP Alerts".
Any comments would be much appreciated!

The key to this application is an aggregator of CAP Alerts
at http://cap.deepwebtech.com . This site supports the ISO
geospatial search (using SRU, a version of Z39.50), which
is crucial for my Google Earth "Network Link" demonstrator
(install in GE as http://www.search.gov/cap/sru2kml.php ).

Eliot Christian