Subject: Re: [emergency] The OGC(R) Announces Call for Participation inOWS-4 Testbed

Hi Elysa, Everyone,

Is it possible to get an overview of what is
actually involved in this? I confess I don't
understand what I might want to respond to in
this. I downloaded and looked briefly at some of
the materials and I will try to find time to look
at it in more detail and hope to be able to
include it in my general plans, but with a
deadline of May 5, this is going to take an
effort above and beyond what I already have on my
plate, with my presentation to the OASIS
Symposium, and TC commitments. Also, since this
requires either OGC membership or filing a letter
of intent to join OGC, it may be beyond some of
us.

The pilot project list I have copied is an
existing SOA and our proposal for the upcoming
SOA for E-Government Conference May 23-24, 2006
at Mitre in McLean, VA has been accepted, would
be an excellent candidate to compete for the
Sensor Web Enablement, Geo Decision Support and
possibly for the Geo Processing Workflow
threads, but whether we can field the
wherewithall to produce proposals, even with the
templates which should make that simpler remains
to be seen.