Subject: Scheduling Breaks Consistently

Hi Folks,

Both of these TCs are having face to face meetings at the same times
during the afternoons of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and I would
appreciate it if we could possibly schedule our breaks at the same
times so that some of us who need to attend signficant parts of both
meetings can make the best use of their time.

So I suggest either two 15 min. breaks between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00
p.m., at 2:15 p.m. and 3::30 p.m.

or one 20-30 min, break 2:45 p.m.

That way, once we get our actual agendas underway, we can figure out
which sections are most important for us to shuttle back and forth to
atttend, hopefully attending both fully between us. I suggest
deciding this in the first part of the Wednesday meetings, and we can
adjust from there.

Thanks,